The art and science of thinking together
A guide for facilitators
Here's a list of materials you'll need for this workshop:
- Notepaper and pens for participants to write/draw.
- 8x10 transparency paper (one sheet for each participant).
- Colored permanent markers (medium or fine point), for writing on the transparency paper. (Use darker colors; light colors do not show up well on the transparency paper.)
- Computer and a way to project slides. The slides incorporate a few short video and audio clips, so you’ll need a way to play these in a way everyone can see and hear. (The clips are embedded in the PowerPoint file, so you don't need Internet access to play them.)
- Name tags, if people are new to each other (or to you!).